1. Add a member to our family.
2. Pay off all student loans. (our deadline: 6/30/13)
3. Visit NYC.
7. Take a trip to Louisiana at least once a year. (1/3)
8. Host a holiday in our home.
9. Go camping.
11. Rent or buy a house.
12. Decorate the outside of a house for Christmas.
14. Serve in a soup kitchen.
15. Grow our own tomatoes.
16. ******* ;)
18. Go on dates at least every other week.
21. Contact our family members at least once a week.
22. Go to a shooting range.
23. Go sailing.
24. Get involved in a community service group.
25. Go on a mission trip.
26. Read at least one book a month for a year. (8/12)
29. Buy a new Christmas ornament each year. (1/3)
33. Eat at a local/non-chain restaurant every time we travel.
34. Visit a new place once a year. (So far this year, Charlotte, Asheville, Columbia, Chimney Rock)
35. Ride in a hot air balloon. (we set this as a goal for when we pay off student loans)
36. Attend at least one festival a year in the state where we live. (1/3)
37. Stay at a B&B.
38. Floss more- at least once a week. (WE HATE FLOSSING)
41. Eat a new type of foods (Korean, African, etc)
43. Watch a sunrise and photograph it.
44. Explore secret paths.
45. Do something nice for someone anonymously.
46. Pick fruit at an orchard.
49. Celebrate our Golden Birthdays in style! (1/2)
51. Learn a new hobby together.
52. Lose my desired amount of weight.
53. Continue to utilize this blog to document our lives especially once we start having children.
55. Paint something worth looking at (not just a wall) :)
59. Sell/Give away at least one cake or cupcakes that I've decorated for a party/gathering/birthday/etc.
61. Bake and decorate each of Matt's birthday cakes. (1/3)
62. Rake someone's leaves.
63. Meet up with at least one other blogger whose blog I read.
66. Invite someone to stay with us for a weekend or longer at least once a year. (1/3)
67. Complete a vlog.
68. Go fishing.
69. Make a point to call my closest friends as often as possible, not just texting.
70. Take a continuing education class related to Autism or other childhood disorders-even though I don't currently work with children.
72. Take at least one picture of Matt and I every time we travel.
74. Take a trip to visit a few special friends (we know who they are).
75. Take a cake decorating class.
77. Run a 5k.
80. Make a picture frame out of an old or hand-made window frame. (in process)
81. Go to a college football game.
82. Get a dog.
83. Get a new camera lens. (we are in the process of saving for this. Our goal is 9/13/12)
85. Give Leslie a love letter at least once a month for a year. (Doing well on this 8 down, 4 to go)
89. Watch the Flyers destroy the Hurricanes in Charlotte (hopefully with Leslie). (hope to do this in March 2013)
90. Fix something for someone.
92. Swim in both the Atlantic and Pacific oceans.
95. Journal more often.
96. Learn all the words to or learn how to play one of Leslie's "high school days" favorite rap songs.
97. Teach something to someone.
98. Ride a horse.
101. Figure out how we will finish all 101 things on this list.
Did YOU Hear about the Morgans?