3. Visit NYC. This goal isn't going to be met. Our trip to the Northeast has been postponed for now.
9. Go camping. We are still hoping to do this one; fingers crossed!
14. Serve in a soup kitchen. We have one so close; timing has just not worked out to make this happen!
22. Go to a shooting range. We may get to this one before the end.
23. Go sailing. Not looking too promising on this one.
24. Get involved in a community service group. We have looked a bit for a group but haven't found one that we fit into just yet. It may or may not happen before the end of the time period.
25. Go on a mission trip. We would love to do this but with a baby under 1, it just may not happen.
29. Buy a new Christmas ornament each year. (2/3) We will definitely get this done before the end!
36. Attend at least one festival a year in the state where we live. (2/3) (2012: Spring Fest, 2013: BBQ Fest) We will do this one soon;
37. Stay at a B&B. We have attempted this one several time; hopefully we can before the end of the list.
38. Floss more- at least once a week. BAHAHAHAHA!! In all seriousness, we have done better with this but nowhere near once a week;
51. Learn a new hobby together. Does reading count? We both love to read and had kind of let it get away from us after we got married. In the last year, we have really started reading more and more. We love it!
52. Lose my desired amount of weight. Still working fiercely on this!
59. Sell/Give away at least one cake or cupcakes that I've decorated for a party/gathering/birthday/etc. Not sure this will happen; again, a timing issue
62. Rake someone's leaves. If there are leaves on the ground before the end of the list period, I will get this one done!
67. Complete a vlog. I really hoped to have done this already but it just hasn't happened. We will see if I get it done.
68. Go fishing. Y'all, Matt and I got fishing poles for Christmas 2012! Matt has gone once and I haven't been at all. I really hope to make this a regular thing. It is so calming and fun!
75. Take a cake decorating class. Again, when is the right time! We set aside money for this but timing has just not worked out.
81. Go to a college football game. We may be able to get this in by the end of the time frame. Fingers crossed.
92. Swim in both the Atlantic and Pacific oceans. Pretty sure this won't happen...darn!
96. Learn all the words to OR learn how to play one of Leslie's "high school days" favorite rap songs. Hopefully, Matt does this. I could use a good laugh! :)
98. Ride a horse. We have tried to set this up a few times; again, timing. Life with a baby is BUSY! :)