Thursday, November 29, 2012
This month, we only crossed two goals off of our list but they were two that we were really excited about! Still loving our list. Looking forward to the holidays. Have a great day!
4. Take a long road trip. 5. Sell something on Etsy 6. Have Dad's Crawfish in Louisiana.
8. Host a holiday in our home. (DONE 11/22/12; hosted Thanksgiving for Matt's grandparents)
10. Build a real fire.
11. Rent or buy a house.
12. Decorate the outside of a house for Christmas. (DONE 11/18/12; lights, flag and a big red bow :))
13. Stay at or Visit the Biltmore.
17. Give an item away each time we buy something new (clothing, housewares, etc).
19. Complete a blog series together.
20. For one month, don't buy anything extra.
27. Start a small business.
30. Get a massage.
31. Send a card to a friend or family member just for fun. 32. Begin a photography business (big or small).
39. Give a 100% tip.
40. Go see a musical.
42. Repurpose a piece of furniture.
46. Pick fruit at an orchard. 47. Get a library card. 48. Go to a garage sale together.
50. Make homemade ice cream.
54. Get a Skype account and use it.
56. Add at least one cross to my cross collection. 57. Learn to make the best sweet tea my husband has ever tasted. 58. Make homemade marshmallows.
60. Plan a scavenger hunt for Matt.
63. Meet up with at least one other blogger whose blog I read.
64. Complete a blog series or post about our wedding, including the planning. Just for my own sake :)
65. Continue mailing out birthday and anniversary cards to our friends and family.
71. Find a yummy Low Country Boil recipe and cook it.
73. When we take a long trip (5+ hours one way), drive so that Matt doesn't have to.
76. Read a book, write a blog post about it, and link up with a book club blog.
78. Take a photography class. 79. Take Leslie to an air show.
80. Make a picture frame out of an old or hand-made window frame.
84. Make my wife cry in a good/romantic/sweet/you get the idea way.
86. Visit Chimney Rock, N.C.
87. Wear a suit, and look good doing it. ;) 88. Visit a new, to me, zoo.
91. Cook something new and exciting.
93. Make something from scratch. 94. Do something with Granddad.
99. Surprise Leslie with surprises. 100. Spend an entire day, literally the entire day, in bed. Hopefully not while sick.
1. Add a member to our family.
2. Pay off all student loans. (our deadline: 6/30/13)
3. Visit NYC.
7. Take a trip to Louisiana at least once a year. (1/3)
9. Go camping.
14. Serve in a soup kitchen.
15. Grow our own tomatoes.
16. ******* ;)
18. Go on dates at least every other week.
21. Contact our family members at least once a week.
22. Go to a shooting range.
23. Go sailing.
24. Get involved in a community service group.
25. Go on a mission trip.
26. Read at least one book a month for a year. (11/12)
29. Buy a new Christmas ornament each year. (1/3)
33. Eat at a local/non-chain restaurant every time we travel.
34. Visit a new place once a year. (So far this year, Charlotte, Asheville, Columbia, Chimney Rock)
35. Ride in a hot air balloon.
36. Attend at least one festival a year in the state where we live. (1/3)
37. Stay at a B&B.
38. Floss more- at least once a week.
41. Eat a new type of food. (Korean, African, etc)
43. Watch a sunrise and photograph it.
44. Explore secret paths.
45. Do something nice for someone anonymously.
49. Celebrate our Golden Birthdays in style! (1/2)
51. Learn a new hobby together.
52. Lose my desired amount of weight.
53. Continue to utilize this blog to document our lives especially once we start having children.
55. Paint something worth looking at (not just a wall) :)
59. Sell/Give away at least one cake or cupcakes that I've decorated for a party/gathering/birthday/etc.
61. Bake and decorate each of Matt's birthday cakes. (1/3)
62. Rake someone's leaves.
66. Invite someone to stay with us for a weekend or longer at least once a year. (1/3)
67. Complete a vlog.
68. Go fishing.
69. Make a point to call my closest friends as often as possible, not just texting.
70. Take a continuing education class related to Autism or other childhood disorders-even though I don't currently work with children.
72. Take at least one picture of Matt and I every time we travel.
74. Take a trip to visit a few special friends (we know who they are).
75. Take a cake decorating class.
77. Run a 5k.
81. Go to a college football game.
82. Get a dog.
83. Get a new camera lens.
85. Give Leslie a love letter at least once a month for a year. (Doing well on this 11 down, 1 to go)
89. Watch the Flyers destroy the Hurricanes in Charlotte (hopefully with Leslie).
90. Fix something for someone.
92. Swim in both the Atlantic and Pacific oceans.
95. Journal more often.
96. Learn all the words to OR learn how to play one of Leslie's "high school days" favorite rap songs.
97. Teach something to someone.
98. Ride a horse.