Saturday, November 9, 2019

The Morgan's Movements 2019 {Week 40}

These are the days. Reading is a HUGE part of every one of our days. 

School! School! School! Mason is flying through his language arts curriculum. It's shocking! 

During our small group, I got a HUGE surprise from the sweetest friend. She knows we love International Fest and she blessed us with food and drink tickets so we could enjoy the day to the fullest. It was the biggest treat! 
  


Making up with each other after fighting. #brothers 

My mom gave the boys some Halloween decorations and I found them everywhere OFTEN! 

One night I shocked Mason by doing this in his bed. 😂😂😂

Then he did this! 

Prankster. 😂

Sweet sleeping boys. 


"I made all of this food for homeless people." 😭

We went through the car wash. Perfect family outing. ❤️


More sleeping...Maddox went through a phase of wanting to use a pillowcase as his blanket. 
  

Long sleeved shirts and shorts are my favorite. It's a short lived season but I enjoy it! 

❤️❤️❤️❤️

Crazy Hair night for AWANA was a WIN! 
  

  

Maddox's fell but he didn't care. :) 

Ending like it started...reading



No comments:

Post a Comment