Wednesday, October 28, 2020

The Morgan's Movements 2020 {Week 42}

Since a few special things took place this week, there aren't a ton of "extra" pictures for this post. 

One evening we grabbed donuts because it just seemed like the right idea to "cure what ailed us." 


Our church did a women's conference with an online option. I would have preferred in person but I had to work the next day and didn't want to be gone too long so I chose online. The set-up was pretty darn good! 


When I worked Saturday, Matt took the boys to hike and explore! 




War wound...

Pizza and Movie night Week 2 was a success! Apollo's and A Bug's Life! 

Sunday morning best! 



Matt and the boys went to Grandmom and Granddad's after church Sunday while I worked. They had the BEST visit! 





Monday was a BIG day! These two got their first library card!!! 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment