Friday, December 16, 2011

Kate, you were right

I read some awesome blogs (more on that some other time).

One of the ones I've started reading in the last 3 months is http://www.thesmallthingsblog.com/. The blogger is Kate


 and she's pretty awesome. Yesterday she posted this post about bobby pins and I was floored. I couldn't believe it could possibly be true but I tried it and Y'ALL it is so much better! Go read her post. You will be inspired :)

Til Then-
Did You Hear About the Morgans?

P.S. Upcoming posts on new Christmas ornaments, our apartment Christmas decorations, the Morgan Family Challenge starting next year, my new job etc

1 comment:

  1. This is CRAZY! Who would have known!? haha....I'm still loving my scarves. I keep forgetting to take pictures of them though :(

    BTW...I've awarded you with the Liebster Blog Award! Check out my blog for all the details :)

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete