Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Christmas Came Early to Mr. Morgan

A couple of months back, Matt mentioned that he would like a grill. Mom was either there for the conversation or I mentioned it to her and she said that would be a great Christmas gift from she and my step-dad. Well, being the fun and awesome person that she is, she couldn't wait until Christmas. So this week, I took Matt on a surprise trip to The Home Depot to pick out his grill! He was one excited guy! 

He was on my scent about the treat so I had to throw him off with ice cream! :)


 

Matt picked out a basic charcoal grill and we both agree that it's just right for us. He even got a few accessories to go with it. 


Getting it all put together...




Ta-da! 

For dinner, we had grilled veggies in foil packets and New York Strip steaks. It was delicious. It was one of the only time that we've had steak since I've been pregnant because I prefer medium well not well done. Matt, however, cooked my steak well done and it was DELICIOUS!!! 

A man and his grill! 



The finished product. YUM!

2 comments:

  1. Wow. Impressive with the grilling!!! I know lil' peach enjoyed it, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The steaks look great and so do the veggies! I've never tried cooking them on the grill in foil. I'll have to get the hubby to give it a try.

    ReplyDelete