Thursday, November 7, 2013

Dr. Scholl's Active Series Review {Influenster}

Several weeks ago I received the Dr. Scholl's Active Series VoxBox from Influenster. I was so excited to receive these because I knew they would be helpful to me in my 9th month of pregnancy. I wore them for several weeks in my tennis shoes while I was working my last little bit before the baby was born.

I LOVE THEM!!

I had every intention of making a video, taking pictures etc etc etc BUT then I had a baby and you know, life suddenly had more meaning in other areas. :)

Let me just say, in short, if you need to have more support and comfort in your tennis shoes for work or play, these insoles are the perfect purchase for you! I am looking forward to continuing to wear them.

Thanks, Influenster!


No comments:

Post a Comment