Thursday, December 26, 2013

Charleston, South Carolina

Recently, I was contacted my Marriott in Charleston, SC to share some fun information about the city of Charleston! Matt and I love Charleston and we celebrated our 2nd anniversary there earlier this year. We wish we were able to get there more often and of course, we cannot wait to take Mason!!

Marriott shared this AWESOME infographic with me to share with you. I loved reading all of the information on this and I hope it will be enjoyable for you to read as well. And maybe, it will even help you decide to take a trip there!

In case this version is hard to read, click here for a larger website version!

Our favorites: Rainbow row, shopping at the Market, eating at all of the amazing restaurants and just walking around enjoying the city! Have you been to Charleston? What are your favorite things to do and see?


1 comment: