3. Visit NYC. We were hoping to go in July but our trip has been changed so hopefully we will get to go in the Fall.
9. Go camping. We are hoping to do this soon. We will see how it works out!
14. Serve in a soup kitchen.
22. Go to a shooting range.
23. Go sailing.
24. Get involved in a community service group.
25. Go on a mission trip.
29. Buy a new Christmas ornament each year. (2/3)
34. Visit a new place together once a year. (2/3)
36. Attend at least one festival a year in the state where we live. (2/3) (2012: Spring Fest, 2013: BBQ Fest)
37. Stay at a B&B.
38. Floss more- at least once a week.
51. Learn a new hobby together.
52. Lose my desired amount of weight.
59. Sell/Give away at least one cake or cupcakes that I've decorated for a party/gathering/birthday/etc.
62. Rake someone's leaves.
66. Invite someone to stay with us for a weekend or longer at least once a year. (2/3)
67. Complete a vlog.
68. Go fishing.
75. Take a cake decorating class.
81. Go to a college football game.
92. Swim in both the Atlantic and Pacific oceans.
96. Learn all the words to OR learn how to play one of Leslie's "high school days" favorite rap songs.
97. Teach something to someone.
98. Ride a horse.