Thursday, February 26, 2015

The Monster That Ate My Socks by A.J. Cosmo {A Book Review}


The Monster That Ate My Socks by A.J. Cosmo is an EXCELLENT addition to our book collection. I know Mason will LOVE reading this book when he is a little older.  

As any parent knows, there are ALWAYS socks missing in the house and as I'm finding out more and more, they are usually placed somewhere out of the ordinary by a little stinker! 

This book by A.J. Cosmo is short story about a little boy who is getting trouble about losing his socks until he finds out that there is a monster stealing them. 

This book is HILARIOUS! And the illustrations are awesome! The story is just cute and enjoyable and I can't wait to read it to Mason one day soon! 

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for hosting the book and for the wonderful review!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for hosting the book and for the wonderful review!

    ReplyDelete