Thursday, May 30, 2019

Mason Says & Does {38}

Mason asked me if I had ever seen a brain and I told him I'd seen one in a jar before.  He said "Man, I wish I'd seen a brain." I reminded him he still had lots of time to see a brain. He said, "Oh yeah, I forgot I'm only 5." πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

"Bad people, people that don't believe in God, and people that don't listen to policemen...those are the ones who go out that gate the wrong way." πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ (discussion with Maddox about who goes out of the entrance.)

One recent afternoon, Netflix slowed down and went out. Mason said, "Oh no...Ralph broke the internet." πŸ˜‚

We left Grandmom and Granddad's house and seconds later, Mason said "I miss Grandmom and Granddad already." ❤️

Mason did some racing with his baseball buddies at practice one day and he won all of them. Matt and I were shocked. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

No comments:

Post a Comment