Wednesday, December 18, 2019

Nashville Trip {November 2019} {Part 2}

On Saturday morning, Mason woke up with this EPIC hair! 
  

We had breakfast at Anne and Ben's house before heading to Spring Hill to Matt's sister's house! 

OH! I forgot about the play doh time after breakfast. Aunt Anne hooked the boys up with play doh and cookie cutters. Fun was had. 

We spent the remainder of the day at Holly and Mitch's house. Much cousin time. Yummy food and good visits. 





Maddox LOVES Betsy! 


Further proof of above statement. 


Matt, Maddox, two cousins and myself went on a walk. It was chilly but worth it. 

It ended with this silliness. 







Our meal was delicious and we all ended stuffed. Uncle Mitch let the boys break the wishbone. They loved that! 




Dessert! 

Then game time! 

Yeah, Matt and Mason did not demonstrate humility in their winning. 😉

Cutie. 
 


Everyone together! ❤️❤️❤️

Oh my goodness. I cannot handle. 

Time for good-byes! 
  

That evening, we watched a bit of a movie and relaxed. Anne and I returned from Target to see these brothers in full on game mode. It was cute although I'm sure Matt would prefer I use another word. 😂

Our last little Nashville adventure was the boys getting to try on Uncle Ben's hockey gear. ❤️❤️❤️
    

Thanks, Canters, for a great Sibsgiving and to Anne and Ben for hosting us so well! 


No comments:

Post a Comment