Tuesday, December 17, 2019

The Morgan's Movements 2019 {Week 47}

We met some friends at a local crepe place and they had the best children's area. The boys were entertained for the longest time! 
  

I had an interview for a PRN position at the hospital and Mason snapped my picture before I left. ❤️

That same day, Matt took the boys downtown to a new park. They had a BLAST! It's right in the middle of downtown! 






Ewww, lizards....
  

  


❤️

Cookout and Emily...couldn't think of much more I'd like to do on a Wednesday evening. 


Meanwhile...

All home together..


Maddox went to a co-op class one day because I was a floater and volunteering in a class versus cleaning like I have typically done. He made a turkey! 

Mason knew that I loved these trees at Aldi. He told Matt he wanted to go and get one for me. Best Surprise! ❤️❤️
  

So. Many. Leaves. 

So. Much. Fun. 




No comments:

Post a Comment