Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Atlanta

In 15 days, my sweet husband and I will get to spend a weekend in Atlanta. We will celebrate his birthday and I am beyond excited!!!!

The first thing we plan to do is go to IKEA. We have been twice together and the last time we went we bought several of the furniture items we have in our apartment now. We both love it. It's fun because there are so many unique and modern furniture items, kitchen items, and random items. It's fun to walk around and enjoy the sites. We usually buy a few trinkets too! Here is what I have my eyes on for this trip:
http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/70176086

That night we are going to eat at the Tin Drum. It's a place we have been before and we both really like it. We bought a Groupon for $12 for $25 worth of food so we got an excellent deal!

On Saturday afternoon, we are going to a Braves/Phillies game. I'm a Braves fan and Matt is a Phillies fan so we will be cheering for opposing teams on that day. Should be fun! I'm sure we will bet something on the game...A foot rub, a back massage, etc ;-)

Saturday night we are going to Fogo de Chao, a Brazilian Steakhouse that Matt has wanted to go to for a long time. It's a bit on the pricey side but because we have been couponing and saving our pennies we will get to do that. Matt is pumped! and of course, I am too!

Sunday, we have plans but Matt doesn't know what they are so I won't blog about them yet.

I can't wait to spend the weekend in Atlanta with the Mr. and celebrate his birthday. It's sure to be fun!

Til then-
Did you Hear about the Morgans?

No comments:

Post a Comment