Sunday, March 13, 2011

Morgan Family Update

Happy March 9th! Also know as my sweet Momma's birthday!

Life has been going well.
Matt and I are really getting into a schedule that is working for us and it's great. We decided that it was really important to make sure that we make time to spend together where we intentionally spend time together not just sit in the same room. We have incorporated date night as I blogged about earlier and also we have started having game night. It's fun for us and we hope that at times it will be a couple's game night with other friends but right now it's fun with just the two of us. Last Saturday, we played Crazy 8's and Rummy.

In other news, we went to see Hillsong United last night and it was amazing.

That's all for now. I've been fighting a sinus infection and I just don't have much energy!

Til then-
Did you hear about the Morgans?

No comments:

Post a Comment