Tuesday, March 22, 2011

A Love Letter

I've been thinking about various ways to utilize this blog. Family updates, funny happenings, birthday love, etc. Today is hit me, I also want to use this blog to let others know (in writing) how much the Mr. means to me. So, here is the first love letter.


Dear Mr. Matthew Morgan, A.K.A. my precious husband,

Today is Tuesday, March 22, 2011. We have been married for 2 months, 3 weeks and 1.5 hours as of now and as you know it has been wonderful. I have so many things that I could say in a love letter to you but today I just want to talk about your gentleness.

You have the most gentle and quiet spirit. You love the Lord so much and are so quick to believe his promises from the Word. You are so kind and gentle with me, as well. You don't get angry with me when I flip my lid sometimes because I'm stressed out. You just gently draw me in and let me know it will be okay.  I could go on and on but let's don't gross people out! ;)

The best part about you possessing such gentleness is that the Lord began to develop it within you before he created you AND he has nurtured you and increased your gentleness over your lifetime AND he knew way before we knew each other that this crazy outspoken red head would need a gentle husband.

I LOVE YOU!

Til then-
Did you hear about the Morgans?

No comments:

Post a Comment