Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Things that make me Happy Tuesday (2nd edition)

Tuesday, Tuesday. Happy Tuesday!

Things that are making me happy/joyful/smile this week.

1. Knowing I'm going to the beach in 5 days with my husband to attend the wedding of a dear, dear friend.

2. Realizing the weather is cooling and fall is coming....slowly!

3. Looking forward to watching Law and Order: SVU (an old favorite) and Person of Interest (a new favorite) this week with the Mr.

4. Replaying, in my mind, the church service from Sunday when the entire congregation was singing "Great I Am" as Highlands Worship rocked out and God was GLORIFIED!

5. Hopeful anticipation of what God has for us next and knowing for sure that it's going to be awesome!

6. Knowing that Christmas is less than 90 days away and I'm basically done with all of our Christmas gifts except for the gifts Matt and I are giving to each other! WOOHOOO!!!!

Til Then-
Did You Hear About The Morgans?

No comments:

Post a Comment