Friday, May 25, 2012

Open Letters Part 3

Photobucket

Dear Bacon,

You are so delicious!

Thanks, Bacon Lover


Dear iPhone 3GS Battery,

Please hold a charge for more than a couple of hours. I am not willing to pay the cost to replace you for another battery and I'm holding out to purchase a new phone until the next one comes out.

Thanks, Person who is CONSTANTLY charging the phone :)

Dear Apple,

Please announce when the next iPhone is coming out.

Thanks, The person who is holding out for the new phone

Dear Gas Prices,

Thanks for decreasing.

Sincerely, Person who has been driving nearly 700 miles each week

Dear Husband,

Thank you for getting out of bed very early this week to make me breakfast. It was a great surprise!

Sincerely, the Love of your life

Til then-
Did YOU Hear about the Morgans? 

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, I have the 3GS too and the battery life SUCKS! It drives me crazy!

    ReplyDelete