Found this fun little 20 Questions Quiz today and since there isn't too much going on in our world right now, I thought it would be fun to blog about it. 1. What is your essential road trip snack? It used to always be Peanut Butter M&M's but now it's just whatever Matt and I both decide on. Usually it involves a soda since we rarely drink soda.
2. You've been handed 2 free round-trip tickets. Where are you going and who are you taking with you? Well, I would definitely bring Matt and I think we would go to Disney World. 3. What was your high school jam? Anything Rap...I was gangsta :)
4. Would you rather have a perfect bum or a flawless face? flawless face and my flawless, I mean no blemishes. I would like to look the same with less break outs :)
5. What shows are you ashamed to admit are on your DVR? We don't have cable tv.
6. What's your ringtone? I don't use a ringtone because my phone is always on vibrate for work.
7. How old were you when you had your first kiss? Was it meh or toe-curling? This will surprise some of you but my first kiss was to Matt on our wedding day. (have questions, e-mail me). It was wonderful! 8. Do you have any siblings, and if so, where are you in the birth order? I have half and step siblings. I am my parents only child. 9. What was your first car, and did you name it? My first car was a Pontiac Grand Prix; no name though
10. What would you request for your last supper? Steak with creamy shrimp sauce, mashed potatoes, and salad 11. Have you ever been hospitalized, and if so, what for? No, I've have two small outpatient surgeries but that's all. 12. How tall are you? Do you wish you were taller or shorter, or are you just right? 5'5"; most of the time, my height is just fine.
13. Do you prefer to DIY or hire it out? Always DIY! 14. What do you eat for breakfast? It varies daily but it's usually between the following: toast with peanut butter, cereal, or muffins/bread
15. What would you do for a living if you didn't need money? I love my job as a Speech Pathologist. I'd keep doing it; And honestly, the only other job I want is as a mom; 16. Finish this sentence: Every room needs... windows!!!
17. How frequently do you wash your hair? Do you have any hair secrets or tricks? every morning; no secrets here!
18. Will you leave the house without makeup? not for work but on mornings when I go to the grocery, out to exercise, etc, I never wear make up
19. You just unloaded your Halloween haul. What candy do you go for first? Reeses or M&Ms 20. What totally inane talent do you possess? I can say the alphabet backwards!!!