Monday, December 17, 2018

The Morgan's Movements 2018 {Week 49}

The Library...these folks know us by name! 


Happy Kiddos because we were headed to a new park to meet friends! It was a chilly, breezy afternoon but we had a blast! 








  

  


We got to spend a morning with some other friends and Maddox LOVED their nativity set. 

Helping Daddy...

This guy got cold and said this was better for him. :) 

Always helping, too. 

I had a CEU course and Matt had the day off with the boys. They headed to Big Air Trampoline Park and had a blast together! 




We also headed out to look at lights one night. 

When I asked him to bring me toilet paper so I could wipe his nose. 😂😳
  

Some goooood snugs. 

More light looking...it's a December Favorite! 


The boys had a fun event at a local church one morning so Matt and I had a date. Golden Corral and picking up a few gifts. 



We had free Moe's queso after picking them up. We all like it but you can tell who LOVES it! 

  


These are the crafts the boys made. I LOVE them and was so surprised and pleased! 
  

  


We ended that night with snuggles! 

The next day we woke up to snow so I blogged about that separately! 





No comments:

Post a Comment