Thursday, April 16, 2020

The Morgan's Movements 2020 {Week 15}

Grocery Delivery...never thought I'd do it BUT here we are!!! I have NOTHING against grocery delivery or pick-up but I truly enjoy the grocery store so I've just always gone. These days are different. The boys and I are not getting out and Matt is EXHAUSTED after working long full days at work. Even with a list written by aisle, he was still taking a long time at the grocery store and it just didn't make sense. Insert: grocery delivery. I did learn about the tip AFTER she delivered them so I will definitely make that right with our next order and make sure the shopper knows how grateful we are! 

Cuteness...the sun hits those blue eyes and 😍😍😍.


Oh boy...

Now THAT is a good nap! He's not napping every day now so when he does, I enjoy those post nap snuggles BIG TIME!

We have watched the Cincinnati Zoo nearly every day of quarantine and we cannot wait to visit one day! This day was the hippos again. Lots of fun!

Still not wanting to move.

Showed them that I cleared this corner for them to have a pillow covered area for our movies and shows and picnic dinners.

He finally got a masks!

And his bosses brought in Waffle House!!! Now THAT makes for a brighter day!

Mud, oh, mud. This was the most fun until they broke my two rules BUT I want to remember the fun they did have!



See what I mean with those blue eyes???

Our church sent these precious post cards for the boys to color. Maddox was being GOOFY and I couldn't get a good picture with him looking AND the glare off of his glasses. Oh well, he's cute and he worked so hard on his coloring!




YAY! Look at his work, too! 👍👍👍

Family movie night and homemade blizzards. HIGHLY recommend!


  


Two peas in a pod with their quarantine bellies hanging out.

This guy was super relaxed!



Matt said he missed people being able to see him smile at them or mouth "hi" since he was wearing his mask. I told him to smize (smile with his eyes) yeahhhh, he nailed it!
  

I found Bibleman one morning while browsing RightNow Media and these two were PUMPED when I they woke up and I let them watch!

Quarantine has definitely brought out the baking/cooking for us. I made homemade meatballs because we couldn't find frozen at the store and they were awesome! Will definitely make again.

I also made Cadbury egg blondies. HUGE win!

Crepes! Yes, we DID! We made homemade crepes with a homemade mixed berry coulis. Major win! 
  


Maddox was feeling VERY supported. ☺️

Boo to tornado warnings and the need to be in the closet for shelter. 
  


OUCH! Maddox was sitting in a folding chair that was apparently not locked into place. It fell and he unintentionally smashed his finger. It was so sad. 

Relaxed there, Maddox? 

When the storms were coming, we brought the picnic table inside. It was a great place for Monday morning school and for lunch! 

❤️❤️❤️


SUNSHINE!!!!! 



Mason's artwork is incredible! This was his park! 

Ready to kill a bee that wouldn't leave us alone! 

He's also ready. 😂
  


bahahahahahahahahahahahahaha 


1 comment:

  1. We haven't tried grocery delivery yet - but I fear if I ever did try, I'd never go back. The store isn't my favorite place. Also, I haven't had breakfast yet, so all your cooking is making me hungry!

    ReplyDelete