Thursday, April 30, 2020

Maddox Says and Does {23}

"I bet the red pandas are adorable."

"I'm sad that the twins died. I was going to change their pee pee diapers and you and Dad could change the poop ones."

"Need me to do some brooming for you?"

I asked Maddox if he was still biting his nails. "Yeah, biting means we are cutting them ourselves with our mouths." Well, he's not wrong...

"I had an aardvark as a pet when I lived in China."

Maddox and I were having a sleepover and we were watching a show. He told me to turn the show off so we could go to bed. Two minutes later, he asked to be put into his bed because he was "already asleep." 😂

When we were outside, Maddox went into the house. When I checked on him. He said, "I need some place nice and quiet." ❤️

We've discussed with the boys that cardinals are a representation of a loved one who has passed away. The other day there was one in the yard. Mason said, "You're so cute Maxwell and Marcus!" and then Maddox said, "We hope you have fun with Jesus!" 😭😭😭

The daily journal question was "How Many kids will you have?"
"Four. Don't worry. I'll live by myself. I'll move and they will all have their own beds." ❤️😂

Maddox asked why we couldn't see our friends and I tried to explain. "Well, we can just stand seven feet apart!"

One morning, Maddox was drumming on my chest and said, "They suuuuuurrrrrrrreeeee are squishy!" 

Maddox ask to see some pictures of me as a little girl. My mom sent some and I showed them to Maddox. "Wow! I can hardly even believe it!"

April 20th "When will the virus end?" 😭

From the living room one day: I've lost my marbles!

No comments:

Post a Comment