Monday, April 27, 2020

The Morgan's Movements 2020 {Week 16}

These pictures are somewhat out of order but I don't have the brain power to rearrange them and all of the days run together anyway so it'll be fine! 😂
Matt ran a couple of errands and while at Wal-Mart found this shirt marked down to $1! Maddox was PUMPED! 

Mason was as well. 

Blueberry Muffin Mix from Jiffy was a major discovery recently! these were delicious and we've since made them into pancakes and waffles. All are delicious! 
  

Spelling practice. He said he needed to lay in his spelling seat. 😂

Matt saw Coach LaQuan one day and snapped a picture. The boys were PUMPED! He's a favorite! 

Non-stop talking! 

Mowing season is in full swing and Matt has LOTS of help! 

He also has an audience while he mows. ☺️

Sweetness...


This was a fun math activity. ❤️

Oh this boy. We had some rough days recently but we make the best of it. 


This kid and his weird sleeping habits. 

He did NOT want to wake up. It was a bit comical. 
  



While Maddox was having a marathon nap, Matt was running FOUR miles!!! 
  

A new activity at work...spraying down aprons before leaving for the day. 


Relaxation. 

He said, "I live alllll alone!" 


Dinners outside have been a major plus recently! When they happen, the boys frequently ask for a popsicle after! Look at Maddox's little lean...
  

  

  

Tis caterpillar season. 

Now that is relaxation...

Strawberries!!!! This would be our 7th year picking strawberries at a local farm but it isn't likely to happen. I'm still really sad about it BUT Matt was able to pick some up one Saturday morning and that was a MAJOR win! 

Happy strawberry-loving folks! 



IG influenced me to make chocolate cobbler. It was GOOD but SOOOO rich! 

All snuggled up with his new TV pillow. 

Look at this Dad outfit. 😂

Oh boy...

Our friends gave us some camping chairs and the boys have LOVED them! 

Relaxation...

I sent a friend some ColorStreet the mail. She didn't know they were coming! I believe I shocked her. ❤️
  

We made funnel cakes one evening. They were good but kinda one of those things that don't need to be made very often. 😂

I did some MAJOR raking at our neighbor's house. They are paying Matt to upkeep their yard but the first time he did it, it needed a ton of work so we all pitched in! 



I used some of the strawberries for strawberry banana muffins. It was a huge win and perfect for a few breakfasts. 

Matt also made honey oat bread. Delicious! 

Morning breakfast smiles...

I sent my sweet mom her Mother's Day present early. She loves it and so do I! 

Sunday morning was chill and the boys snuggled in Mason's bed for a couple of movies! 

Comfortable, Maddox? 

Date night!! I'd be craving steak and we were able to get two. We decided to save one and just split one. It was delicious and the whole date night was great! 

More non-stop chatter! 

Maddox asked if I was a little girl once and then asked to see pictures. Mom sent these. ❤️
  

  


Bringing me flowers and darn happy about it! 
  

Big Brother was in the backyard doing the same thing. They are always bringing flowers and I love it! 

Mr. Grumpy Pants back there!!! 
  


Someone snuck a picture of himself. 

A dear friend sent me a Bottle Of Tears bottle and it is so precious. I will cherish it. ❤️
  

Our neighbor brought donuts. Every time he does, it surprises us in the best way! 

Sweet boys found a leaf for their GiGi! 



No comments:

Post a Comment