Thursday, May 7, 2020

The Morgan's Movements 2020 {Week 18}

Another week in the life of the Morgans in quarantine! 

We were in the backyard playing when he boys spotted these in our neighbor's yard. So beautiful! 
  


Mason has been building trees lately to attract squirrels and birds. ❤️

Love him. 

Gah, for as nasty as the rain has been at times, the pretty days have been AMAZING! 
  

One morning, I made some zucchini and carrot muffins. Initially they were a win but as time went on, the boys decided they didn't care for them much. I ended up splitting them down the middle, toasting a bit and adding some honey. That brought new life to them. 
  

Relaxed there, Mase? 

Chocolate milk mustaches! 
  

That face! 

Outside play time continues to be the best! 

That particular day required a bath after! 

Pure relaxation. 
  
Sunshine! 

Goodness gracious! 

Another day, another tree. And look! A bird landed on it! 
  

Saturday morning brought these delicious mini cinnamon rolls!!! 

After that, I went for a run and it was my best yet! This is running 18:15 of the 38 minutes and I was proud. 
  

That afternoon, our niece did her 1st birthday smash cake and we watched online. 



Once again, I love him. 

We took a family walk. The boys love the walks but not the pictures. 😂




We decided to just take one of ourselves since we know how to smile. 😉

Snuggles.

Matt did fried plantains one evening. They were amazing. 

  

We also decided to homemade corndogs thinking that the boys would love them. They weren't that impressed. They still ate them but said they prefer the frozen. 😂

  

Another day, another walk. 



Then it was POOL TIME!! 



  

Mason walked out of his room just like this that afternoon. He didn't say a thing. Goof ball. 

I asked Matt if he would watch some videos and learn how to braid my hair and he said yes! So Saturday night, he French braided. 🎉
  

1st attempt. 

2nd attempt. 


Then he re-did the first one. He did awesome! 


He also baked some bread! 

  




  

  

Monday morning, the boys were a bit crazy so we tried an activity together to settle them and it helped and we had a fun time! 

We headed outside and decided to check on the baby birds next door. They are gone! Bittersweet for sure! 

Mason made this and was so proud ❤️
  

It was a run day for me. It was SO hot and humid and it just SUCKED! I didn't stop during the training but it was extremely unpleasant and SLOW. 
  


BUT I did come home to a package from my mom including a Mother's Day card. ❤️ Yes, she's the best. 

The boys got cards, too! 
  

Pure sweetness. 

Matt came out from the shower like this. Oh my word. He needs a haircut. 

When I took my braid down, I had this going on. It's my favorite part of braids! 
  

Our bed time routine has been very sweet lately and I had Matt snap a few pictures one night. ❤️❤️❤️❤️






Mason woke up with his hair like this. EPIC!!! 

  

I made a banana bread recipe from my Granny. I didn't have nuts or lemon juice so I left those out. I added cinnamon, vanilla and a few chocolate chips. It was amazing! 
  

  




1 comment:

  1. Matt's braiding game is strong! And your post-braid waves are so perfect. I used to get those, but it doesn't seem to work quite as well now. Bummer! GREAT JOB on the running!

    ReplyDelete