1. Hearing my husband practicing his guitar in the other room.
2. Sitting outside with my computer or Kindle with the wind blowing and the sun shining.
3. Preparing for a change that Matt and I would really like to make.
4. Hearing my Dad talk about going to Hawaii this weekend with my step-mom. He is like a kid...he's so excited.
5. Less than 48 hours until the First "First Wednesday" service at Highlands Montgomery.
6. Reflecting on this weekend at the beach.
7. Talking to my husband about a situation in life that is difficult for both of us to comprehend and being able to move forward because in reality, this situation doesn't matter that much.
8. Preparing a list of a few Christmas items that I would like to get for Matt.
9. Thinking about decorating for Christmas not that long from now!!
10. Getting sweet e-mails/messages from people that catch me off guard and make me smile!
Did You Hear About the Morgans?