Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Things That Make Me Happy Tuesday (3rd Edition)

3rd edition of Things that Make me happy!!! This post reminds me so much of how blessed I am. Praise the Lord.

1. Hearing my husband practicing his guitar in the other room. 

2. Sitting outside with my computer or Kindle with the wind blowing and the sun shining. 

3. Preparing for a change that Matt and I would really like to make.

4. Hearing my Dad talk about going to Hawaii this weekend with my step-mom. He is like a kid...he's so excited. 

5. Less than 48 hours until the First "First Wednesday" service at Highlands Montgomery. 

6. Reflecting on this weekend at the beach. 

7. Talking to my husband about a situation in life that is difficult for both of us to comprehend and being able to move forward because in reality, this situation doesn't matter that much. 

8. Preparing a list of a few Christmas items that I would like to get for Matt. 

9. Thinking about decorating for Christmas not that long from now!!

10. Getting sweet e-mails/messages from people that catch me off guard and make me smile!


Til Then-
Did You Hear About the Morgans? 

No comments:

Post a Comment