Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Things that Make me Happy Tuesday (5th Edition)

1. Weekend trips to see friends and excellent memories that were made!

2. Quick text messages from friends just checking in on us.

3. Craving pizza on the same day as my husband and ordering out for our favorite kinds!

4. Watching my husband fulfill one of his passions...photography.

5. God continuing to open doors in our lives for new and exciting opportunities.

6. Continuing to trust in God's excellent plan even when the enemy tries to use others around us to discourage us.

7. Recipes found on Pinterest that make Game Day Saturday so much better!

8. My football team being #1.

9. Clean sheets on the bed.

10. Reading books on my Kindle.

Til Then-
Did You Hear About the Morgans

No comments:

Post a Comment