Thursday, November 3, 2011

National Blog Posting Month Take 3

"Can you listen to music and write? What was the last song you heard?"

NO! I absolutely can't write on my blog while I listen to music. If I do, I find myself typing "Today we were at the park, don't stop believing" (while listening to Journey). It doesn't turn out well for me! Although I can't do both at the same time, I LOVE music. However, recently I have not listened to much music lately as my time in the car has been limited. 

The last song I listened to was "Reign in Us" by Starfield. I listened to this song as I was driving to my interview the other day. I LOVE THAT SONG! It has been a favorite since the first day I heard it. 


On a completely separate note, I read this article last night and Matt and I were both appaulled. It's so sad when people "bear the name" of Christ and react in this way. It is shameful. Read the link below about a group of people who are picketing the funeral of a fallen soldier. 





Til Then-
Did You Hear About the Morgans? 

No comments:

Post a Comment