Tuesday, November 1, 2011

National Blog Posting Month

November is National Blog Posting Month with the goal being to write on your blog everyday for the entire month. For me, I'm not sure this will be possible, not because I don't want to, but because we are moving this month and I'm not sure it's will happen because of that. Some days I will utilize a prompt for my posts and others I just freestyle :).

Today, I wanted to say why I love to write on this blog. This blog is an outlet for me. It helps me write down some things for us to remember and show our joys, struggles, exciting times with everyone who reads. I realize that only a few people read our blog on a regular basis and that doesn't bother me at all :). This blog is also the place where I plan to write about our children once we have them. Write about our anniversaries. Write about new paths God takes us on.

I'm pretty excited that in less than 3 weeks, God is taking us to South Carolina. I think I'll LOVE blogging there.

Til then-
Did You Hear About the Morgans?

No comments:

Post a Comment