Monday, November 7, 2011

National Blog Posting Month Take 7

For those of you who know me, you know that I LOVE TO COOK.

It's a part of who I am. My grandmother loved to cook and was excellent at it. My mom doesn't love to cook but she can cook some great dishes when she does. One of my mentors, Ellen, is an excellent cook and makes dishes from nothing it seems. It's just part of who I am.

However, since we made the decision to move to South Carolina, we have really been watching our pennies and also limiting our grocery shopping to almost nothing in an effort to eat all we have before we move.

I have actually been pretty impressed with the dishes I've made from such limited ingredients. supercook.com has definitely helped!!!! That being said, I'm looking for some new recipes for the Thanksgiving and Christmas holidays since I'll actually be able to cook again.

Share with me your favorite recipes. Appetizers. Entrees. Salads. Desserts. etc


Can't wait to get cookin' again!

Til then-
Did You Hear About the Morgans?

No comments:

Post a Comment