1. Add a member to our family :)
2. Pay off all student loans.
3. Visit NYC...We are discussing a trip next Spring. We want to take a train one way and fly back.
4. Take a long road trip. (think this would be covered with the above mentioned train ride)
7. Take a trip to Louisiana at least once a year. (done for this year)
8. Host a holiday in our home.
9. Go camping.
11. Rent or buy a house.
12. Decorate the outside of a house for Christmas.
13. Stay at the Biltmore.
14. Serve in a soup kitchen.
15. Grow our own tomatoes.
16. ******* ;)
18. Go on dates at least every other week. (I am keeping this on here because life can change over the next 2.5 years, however, we go on dates usually once a week)
19. Complete a blog series together. (in process)
20. For one month, don't buy anything extra.
21. Contact our family members at least once a week.
22. Go to a shooting range. (Matt and Granddad and talking about doing this soon)
23. Go sailing.
24. Get involved in a community service group.
25. Go on a mission trip.
26. Read at least one book a month for a year.
29. Buy a new Christmas ornament each year.
30. Get a massage.
31. Send a card to a friend or family member just for fun.
33. Eat at a local/non-chain restaurant every time we travel.
34. Visit a new place once a year. (So far this year, Charlotte, Asheville, Columbia, Chimney Rock)
35. Ride in a hot air balloon. (this is planned for the end of May at the Freedom Aloft Festival in Simpsonville, SC)
36. Attend at least one festival a year in the state where we live.
37. Stay at a B&B.
38. Floss more- at least once a week. (WE HATE FLOSSING)
40. Go see a musical.
41. Eat a new type of foods (Korean, African, etc)
42. Repurpose a piece of furniture.
43. Watch a sunrise and photograph it.
44. Explore secret paths.
45. Do something nice for someone anonymously.
46. Pick fruit at an orchard. (This is planned for early May. There are some great orchards here)
47. Get a library card. (This is also coming soon because Matt has some business research he wants to do)
48. Go to a garage sale together.
49. Celebrate our Golden Birthdays in style! (half way there, we celebrate Matt's last month)
50. Make homemade ice cream.
51. Learn a new hobby together. (we are talking about becoming fishermen :))
52. Lose my desired amount of weight.
53. Continue to utilize this blog to document our lives especially once we start having children.
55. Paint something worth looking at (not just a wall) :)
56. Add at least one cross to my cross collection.
57. Learn to make the best sweet tea my husband has ever tasted. (I'm very close to this!!!)
59. Sell/Give away at least one cake or cupcakes that I've decorated for a party/gathering/birthday/etc.
61. Bake and decorate each of Matt's birthday cakes.
62. Rake someone's leaves.
63. Meet up with at least one other blogger whose blog I read.
64. Complete a blog series or post about our wedding, including the planning. Just for my own sake :)
65. Continue mailing out birthday and anniversary cards to our friends and family.
66. Invite someone to stay with us for a weekend or longer at least once a year.
67. Complete a vlog.
68. Go fishing.
69. Make a point to call my closest friends as often as possible, not just texting.
70. Take a continuing education class related to Autism or other childhood disorders-even though I don't currently work with children.
71. Find a yummy Low Country Boil recipe and cook it.
72. Take at least one picture of Matt and I every time we travel.
73. When we take a long trip (5+ hours one way), drive so that Matt doesn't have to.
74. Take a trip to visit a few special friends (we know who they are).
75. Take a cake decorating class.
76. Read a book, write a blog post about it, and link up with a book club blog. (Hope to do this one next Month)
77. Run a 5k. (He has started training. Hoping to run one in September)
79. Take Leslie to an air show. (this is planned for May 5th/6th. The air show is in Sumter)
80. Make a picture frame out of an old or hand made window frame.
81. Go to a college football game.
82. Get a dog.
83. Get a new camera lens. (we are in the process of saving for this. Our goal is 9/13/12)
84. Make my wife cry in a good/romantic/sweet/you get the idea way.
85. Give Leslie a love letter at least once a month for a year. (Doing well on this 4 down, 8 to go)
87. Wear a suit, and look good doing it. ;)
89. Watch the Flyers destroy the Hurricanes in Charlotte (hopefully with Leslie).
90. Fix something for someone.
91. Cook something new and exciting.
92. Swim in both the Atlantic and Pacific oceans.
93. Make something from scratch.
95. Journal more often.
96. Learn all the words to or learn how to play one of Leslie's "high school days" favorite rap songs.
97. Teach something to someone. (Matt is considering teaching some photography classes :))
98. Ride a horse.
99. Surprise Leslie with surprises.
100. Spend an entire day, literally the entire day, in bed. Hopefully not while sick.
101. Figure out how we will finish all 101 things on this list. (HAHAHA)
Did YOU Hear About the Morgans?