Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Photography by Matthew Morgan, Upstate South Carolina Lifestyle Photographer

My precious husband is just getting started in his photography business and I wanted to link up with Kelly to tell you about him. His business is called Photography by Matthew Morgan. You can find his website here and his Facebook Page here.


He is located in Upstate South Carolina, specifically Spartanburg, SC but he is willing to travel locally. He is still working on his pricing lists but if you have any questions, please e-mail him directly and he can give you any information you may need. E-mail is: photographybymatthewmorgan(at)gmail(dot)com

He is interested in the following types of photography:

Newborn/Infant/Child
Family
Couples/Engagements
Senior Portraits
Group/Individual Sports Photography
Maternity
Birth to First Year 
Portraits
Birthday/Events
Nature/Wildlife
Pets

I know this seems like a lot and I am his wife so I may be a little biased but he is REALLY good!! His goal in his business is to take great photographs that are affordable to people. He has a heart and passion for it! Here are a few samples! I was going to post more but then I remembered that I posted the link to his blog already so you can see everything he has posted so far. 
















Til then-
Did YOU Hear about the Morgans?

No comments:

Post a Comment