Mrs. Edwards from Bumps Along the Way nominated me for the Liebster Award! SO FUN!!
The Liebster Award is given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers.
So, what is a Liebster?
The meaning: Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome.
Blogging is about building a community and it's a great way to connect with other bloggers and help spread the word about newer bloggers/blogs.
Here are the rules:
1. Link back to the person who nominated you.
2. Answer the 11 Liebster questions given to you by the nominee before you
3. Pick up to 11 bloggers with under 200 followers to nominate
4. Come up with 11 questions for your nominees to answer
5. Notify your nominees.
Here are the Questions she asked me:
1. What do you order at Starbucks?
I don't drink coffee so my drink of choice in the summer is usually something cream based and in the winter, Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate and Caramel Apple Spice.
2. What's one thing in your closet you can't live without?
In the summer, my black maxi dress and in the winter, scarves!
3. What's one thing most people don't know about you?
I can say the alphabet backwards! :) Also, the first time I kissed a man was at my wedding when I married my husband. :)
4. If you could travel anywhere, where would it be and why?
Tough one, first, probably west coast to California or to NYC on the east coast. Then, maybe to Europe.
5. Favorite hobby, besides Blogging?
6. What kind of style would you describe yourself as having?
Classic. I rarely buy a clothing item that I could wear for seasons to come.
7. What is one dessert you can't live without?
8. If you had a bucket list, what would your #1 be?
We actually have a "bucket list" of sorts. We are over 1/2 way done with our 101 in 1001 list. Our most recent update is here. Number one is "Add a member to our family" which is currently in progress 23 weeks and counting! :)
9. What is your favorite quality in a friend?
Honesty and being genuine.
10. Favorite chick flick of all time?
Hmmm. Of all time, Dirty Dancing or Steel Magnolias but they both make me cry so I would likely choose to watch How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days for a good laugh! :)
11. What would you say to your 15 year old self?
Don't cut those bangs! :)
TBoff and Willis
Those Creepy Crawleys
the Carrie Gland
Life of Ry's
Sweet Southern Girl
Here are my questions:
1. Favorite comfort food?
2. Favorite movie of ALL TIME?
3. Favorite hobby?
4. If you had a full Saturday without any plans, What would you do?
5. #1 item on your bucket list?
6. Favorite memory of high school/college?
7. Favorite dessert?
8. Current favorite TV show?
9. Favorite ice cream flavor?
10. Favorite Vacation Spot?
11. Favorite Restaurant?