Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Commenting Challenge Day 2


Today is day 2 of the commenting challenge. Yesterday was fun so I thought I'd do it again. 

Our blog is just about our lives. It's a way for us to keep a record of what is going on in our lives. Our first post was written on our honeymoon and it has chronicled parts of our lives since then. It's very fun for me to write about our journeys and adventures and I hope to use it one day to journal the lives of our children. It is also a way to keep family and friends updated. 
Our blog has a little bit of everything from recipes to crafts to day-to-day life stuff. I'm also spending a lot of time this year blogging about our "101 things to do in 1001 days" list. You can read further back in our entries to learn more about that. I love to use our blog to share things about our marriage. We knew when we got married that God wanted us to share our lives with other people and model a Godly marriage for others. This blog is a small portion of that! 

Hope you enjoy reading!

Til then-
Did YOU Hear about the Morgans?

No comments:

Post a Comment