Sunday, June 17, 2012

Sunday Social, Week 2


Sunday Social

Linking up for week 2 of Sunday Social

Favorite movie of all time?
My favorite movie of all time is a toss up between Dirty Dancing, Steel Magnolias and Pretty Woman. I have loved each of those movies for years but I guess if I had to pick one to watch forever, I'd pick Pretty Woman

Favorite movie quote?
I love to watch movies but honestly, I don't remember specific lines from Many of them. I'm going to go with "It's so fluffy I'm gonna die" from Despicable Me. Also, a special movie because Matt and I saw it on the day we got engaged.

Best movie to watch for a girls night in?
Hmm, I pick How to lose a Guy in 10 days

Best breakup movie?
I have no idea...

Favorite celeb eye candy?
I don't really look at celebs very much. Before I was married, I liked Channing Tatum. Now, I just like to look at my hubs :)

Which movie star's closet would you want to raid?
Again, I'm not really starstruck so I guess someone who wears my size :)


Til then-
Did YOU Hear about the Morgans?

6 comments:

  1. I love the answers for the link up but I love your blog even more. Your picture is ADORABLE! I can't wait to see more :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I just checked out your blog too. I WILL be reading more :)

      Delete
  2. I love love love Steel Magnolias! My mom & I used to watch it all the time =D

    Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with some many of these girl haha :) great post and love your blog! xo

    ReplyDelete