1. Add a member to our family :)
2. Pay off all student loans. (our deadline: 12/31/13)
3. Visit NYC.
4. Take a long road trip.
7. Take a trip to Louisiana at least once a year. (1/3)
8. Host a holiday in our home.
9. Go camping.
11. Rent or buy a house. (Goal: 10/12)
12. Decorate the outside of a house for Christmas.
13. Stay at or Visit the Biltmore.
14. Serve in a soup kitchen.
15. Grow our own tomatoes.
16. ******* ;)
18. Go on dates at least every other week. (I am keeping this on here because life can change over the next 2.5 years, however, we go on dates usually once a week)
21. Contact our family members at least once a week.
22. Go to a shooting range.
23. Go sailing.
24. Get involved in a community service group.
25. Go on a mission trip.
26. Read at least one book a month for a year. (6/12)
29. Buy a new Christmas ornament each year. (0/3)
31. Send a card to a friend or family member just for fun.
33. Eat at a local/non-chain restaurant every time we travel. (we do this consistently because it's so fun!)
34. Visit a new place once a year. (So far this year, Charlotte, Asheville, Columbia, Chimney Rock)
35. Ride in a hot air balloon.
36. Attend at least one festival a year in the state where we live. (1/3)
37. Stay at a B&B.
38. Floss more- at least once a week. (WE HATE FLOSSING)
40. Go see a musical.
41. Eat a new type of foods (Korean, African, etc)
43. Watch a sunrise and photograph it.
44. Explore secret paths.
45. Do something nice for someone anonymously.
46. Pick fruit at an orchard.
48. Go to a garage sale together.
49. Celebrate our Golden Birthdays in style! (1/2)
51. Learn a new hobby together. (we are talking about becoming fishermen :))
52. Lose my desired amount of weight.
53. Continue to utilize this blog to document our lives especially once we start having children.
55. Paint something worth looking at (not just a wall) :)
59. Sell/Give away at least one cake or cupcakes that I've decorated for a party/gathering/birthday/etc.
61. Bake and decorate each of Matt's birthday cakes. (1/3)
62. Rake someone's leaves.
63. Meet up with at least one other blogger whose blog I read.
65. Continue mailing out birthday and anniversary cards to our friends and family. (I have continued to do well with this; if I am able to continue for the next several months, I'll consider marking this one off)
66. Invite someone to stay with us for a weekend or longer at least once a year. (1/3)
67. Complete a vlog.
68. Go fishing.
69. Make a point to call my closest friends as often as possible, not just texting.
70. Take a continuing education class related to Autism or other childhood disorders-even though I don't currently work with children.
72. Take at least one picture of Matt and I every time we travel.
73. When we take a long trip (5+ hours one way), drive so that Matt doesn't have to.
74. Take a trip to visit a few special friends (we know who they are).
75. Take a cake decorating class.
77. Run a 5k. (Officially registered for the Color Run-Charlotte on 11/17/12)
80. Make a picture frame out of an old or hand-made window frame.
81. Go to a college football game.
82. Get a dog.
83. Get a new camera lens. (we are in the process of saving for this. Our goal is 9/13/12)
84. Make my wife cry in a good/romantic/sweet/you get the idea way.
85. Give Leslie a love letter at least once a month for a year. (Doing well on this 6 down, 6 to go)
87. Wear a suit, and look good doing it. ;)
89. Watch the Flyers destroy the Hurricanes in Charlotte (hopefully with Leslie).
90. Fix something for someone.
92. Swim in both the Atlantic and Pacific oceans.
95. Journal more often.
96. Learn all the words to or learn how to play one of Leslie's "high school days" favorite rap songs.
97. Teach something to someone.
98. Ride a horse.
99. Surprise Leslie with surprises. (doing good so far)
101. Figure out how we will finish all 101 things on this list.
Did YOU Hear about the Morgans?
Did YOU Hear about the Morgans?