Monday, October 1, 2012

31 Days of Letters to Matt, Day 1


I heard about 31 days with The Nester about 1 month ago but I could never come up with a topic. Then about a week ago, I thought I could do "31 days of Letters to Matt" but that went to the back burner until yesterday at church. We are studying a book in our Small group called "Real Marriage: The Truth About Sex, Friendship and Life Together" by Mark and Grace Driscoll. You can look it up on Amazon: here

Yesterday's homework was to write a letter to you husband telling him various points and things you appreciated about him etc. It was then that I new I had to do this. So here goes, 31 Days of Letters to Matt. 

Dear Matt, 

I cannot believe that this day marks 21 months of marriage to you. In a way it seems crazy it's only been 21 months and in a way it is shocking that it has already been 21 months! 

I love you more today than yesterday and I'm going to make it my goal over the next 31 days to tell you how much I appreciate you BUT also to show you that same appreciation in our daily lives. 

You are a wonderful husband and an incredible leader to me. 

I love you!

Here's to 31 days of Letters to you!

Love,
Your bride



1 comment:

  1. What a sweet idea and great way to preserve memories for your husband!

    ReplyDelete