Thursday, October 25, 2012

Great Gift Idea

Recently, I discovered this great gift idea for a bride and I was just waiting for the perfect time to give it!

Just last month, my dear friend, Brittany, got engaged to her long time boyfriend, Drew and I knew it was the perfect chance to send the gift.

Here's what you need:

One glass jar with or without a lid

 Rocks like these; you'll need to start a countdown for your friend's wedding and include that many rocks in the jar


I counted up and it was 226 days until the wedding and I had bought 223 rocks which was perfect because by the time I mailed the gift and it arrived at her doorstep, there were 223 days left until the wedding. 

Now, she can take one rock out for each day until the wedding! 

Such a fun and thoughtful idea.  Can't wait for those days to countdown so that I can be there for Britt and Drew to start their married life together! 



1 comment:

  1. This is a simple, thoughtful gift...those are often the best. :)

    ReplyDelete