Sunday, May 18, 2014

Mother's Day 2014

Y'all, I had the most blessed Mother's Day for my 1st Mother's day! 

On Saturday evening, Matt had to go to the grocery store after work to get a few things for Sunday dinner. He came home bearing flowers! 


On Sunday with the flowers. 
 


Sunday before church! Love love love this little guy.

Our church had this awesome photobooth set up so we took a few pictures. They had all kinds of props to put on too. We will try those next year!


Mason (and Matt) made me some artwork. I LOVE it! I have already found a place for it in our house. Proudly displayed! Matt also gave me a card with the promise of a professional pedicure! It will be my first in over 2 years. WOOHOO!

My mom has always sent me something on Mother's Day because she says that I made her a Momma, very true. This year it was extra special because it was my first Mother's Day as a Momma. She and Matt collaborated and this is what I got!



This arrangement was AWESOME! 60+ pieces of fruit and all of the strawberries were chocolate covered. YUM!!!

It also came in this cute bowl! This will be used so much in the future! 

It was a great day. 

More pictures that Matt took to come in a later post. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment