Sunday, October 8, 2017

Friday Fun!

We woke up Friday morning and WE WERE ALL WELL! AGAIN! After breakfast, I took the boys to pick up pumpkins. Mason has been asking and I saw Aldi had them for $2.49 each so we picked up one for each of us. :) 

After pumpkins, we headed to Tiger River Park for playtime. The boys had a blast! 
  

  



  

  

  

  


  

Maddox tried this slide and LOVED IT! 

I packed lunch and Mason saw the ice packs. A short while later, he fell and hit his hand. He said, "Mom, I need an ice pack." 😊
  

  



We played for about an hour and a half and then headed back toward home. We stopped at the library to exchange a few books and then came home because the boys needed to eat again...Go figure! 

This was a fun sight to see when we got home. I don't know if we have been seeing the same one over and over or if there are several around here but it has made the boys very happy! 


No comments:

Post a Comment