Tuesday, October 31, 2017

What I Learned {October 2017}

1. Having your Mom come for an unexpected trip is AWESOME!!
When we went to Louisiana, we talked GiGi into coming back to South Caroline with us. It was not expected but it was awesome! As she has said, she couldn't resist Mason and Maddox and now she's considering herself spontaneous! 

2. Spaghetti squash is one of my favorite things. 
While I have eaten it a few times before, I have only made it a few times. I made it this month and served a couple of ways. It's so hearty and filling and delicious!! Yay, fall!

3. My boys know how to sleep until 7:30!
A couple of days this month, the boys slept in to 7:30! We usually get them up by 7:00 but with so much sickness, we have been a little lax and we all benefited from that extra sleep!

4. Skipping kid's naps every now and then is fine!
We have always been HUGE on schedule but this past Saturday, we let Maddox take a long morning nap and then spent the whole afternoon out. It was mostly errands but we had such a good time together!



1 comment:

  1. I am laughing SO HARD!! We are spaghetti squash twinsies!!!! This is so great!!!

    ReplyDelete