Wednesday, February 14, 2018

All About Love

A couple of weeks ago, Laura posted these questions and I thought they would be fun to share today. 

1. Kisses or Hugs? If referring to the chocolates, I'll take either. If referring to the real thing, it depends on the situation but I like both. Hugs always. Kisses sometimes. :) 

2. Candy or Flowers?  Both. Candy always. Flowers as a surprise. Not on those expected days. 

3. Baking or Cooking? Both. Don't bake much these days but I love it! 

4. Do you remember your first kiss? Yep, didn't kiss anyone until the day I married. That's a fun story that I don't tell very often. :) 

5. Favorite color of Roses? Orange-ish/pink. 

6. Conversation Hearts, yes or no? No, thanks! 

7. Do you leave love notes? Sometimes. We used to leave more but hey, that's life sometimes. 

8. Do you decorate for Valentine’s Day? A few things around including wreaths and some decorations from the boys. 

9. Red or Pink? Red 

10. Milk, White or Dark Chocolate? Milk or Dark. I once loved white chocolate but it doesn't appeal much anymore. 

11. Do you believe in love at first sight? Eh, I don't know about that. 

12. Do you give Humorous or Serious Valentine Cards? Usually handmade so depends on how I'm feeling that day. This year, Matt and I didn't exchange. Don't think we did last year either. haha! 

13. Favorite Chick Flick or Romantic Movie? Pretty Woman, maybe? 

14. Stay In or Go Out? Go out as a family at some point but on the actual day, staying home this year. 

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment