3. Visit NYC.
7. Take a trip to Louisiana at least once a year. (2/3) (2014 Trip is planned for January)
9. Go camping.
14. Serve in a soup kitchen.
18. Go on dates at least every other week.
21. Contact our family members/parents at least once a week.
22. Go to a shooting range.
23. Go sailing.
24. Get involved in a community service group.
25. Go on a mission trip.
29. Buy a new Christmas ornament each year. (2/3)
34. Visit a new place together once a year. (2/3) (So far this year...Charleston, Raleigh, Pennsylvania)
35. Ride in a hot air balloon.
36. Attend at least one festival a year in the state where we live. (2/3) (2012: Spring Fest, 2013: BBQ Fest)
37. Stay at a B&B.
38. Floss more- at least once a week.
44. Explore secret paths.
51. Learn a new hobby together.
52. Lose my desired amount of weight.
53. Continue to utilize this blog to document our lives especially once we start having children.
59. Sell/Give away at least one cake or cupcakes that I've decorated for a party/gathering/birthday/etc.
61. Bake and decorate each of Matt's birthday cakes. (2/3)
62. Rake someone's leaves.
66. Invite someone to stay with us for a weekend or longer at least once a year. (2/3)
67. Complete a vlog.
68. Go fishing.
75. Take a cake decorating class. (hope to do this in the first of 2014; considered doing it this year but we are running out of time at this point :))
81. Go to a college football game. (Planned for October)
92. Swim in both the Atlantic and Pacific oceans.
96. Learn all the words to OR learn how to play one of Leslie's "high school days" favorite rap songs.
97. Teach something to someone.
98. Ride a horse.