Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Really Woolly 5 Minute Bedtime Treasury by Bonnie Rickner Jensen {A Book Review}


Yet again, a children's book drew me in!! Really Woolly 5-Minute Bedtime Treasury by Bonnie Rickner Jensen has quickly become a go-to book in our house. And while it's for bedtime, we have read it throughout the day. 

First, I love the quality of this book. It is a solid hardback book with nice thick pages. I know it will hold up for a long time even with two busy boys reading it often. :) I also love that the book has an attached bookmark ribbon. For a book that is to be read daily, it can often be hard to recall where we left off. That's not a problem with this book. 

Each of the stories/devotionals begins with a scripture and that makes my heart extra happy. We have just started to work on some light scripture memorization with Mason and this is a great way to go about it. The little devotionals are great and the illustrations are perfect for the stories.

We will be continuing to read this book often! I could see this being a great gift to give for a newborn baby or a Christmas gift for kids.





I review for BookLook Bloggers

No comments:

Post a Comment