Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Montgomery Visit {September 2018} {Days 5 & 6}

My goodness, at this point, this stuff happened almost 3 weeks ago! I did not plan to get this behind on catching up but life was FULL last week and this weekend the boys had colds and then I ended up with a day full of neck muscle spasms. Anyway, not fun! Let's catch up. 

I ran some errands on Friday morning and Matt sent me this picture. 😍

That morning/afternoon, Grammy and I went to a local consignment sale and the boys hung out and played in the pool! 
  

That afternoon, we all napped!! Well, I don't know about PopPop and Grammy but these four did! And these pictures are sideways and I'm not feeling turning them so, turn your device. 😉


Grammy read some of the books she got at the consignment sale to the boys. I was impressed that Maddox sat as long as he did! 
  

That night, Matt, his parents, and Mason went to see the Biscuits play and this guy and I had a date! 
We played, ate ice cream and snuggled. 



Not sure what was going on here...

That's better! 

  




Matt sent me this picture and I immediately had to go to Instagram. 

Because of this!! 4+ years apart. 😭😍

They had a great time! Matt ended up purchasing a band for Mason to play and he played the whole night! 


  




Matt and Mason both said they had a great time! 


Found a few more pictures...adding them in...


  


Someone was worn out from our date. :) 

This guy was up bright and early Saturday morning! 
  

We hung out for a while and then went to Costco for strolling and sampling. It was also "let's try to get a Hamilton ticket" day for Matt! He was on hold on the website for nearly 4 hours and his parents ended up chipping in his Christmas money early but he got one!! 

That afternoon? More swimming. Both boys had the best time swimming this trip! 

  

  

  

  

  



  

That evening, we had a yummy dinner and then watched PopPop fly his drones before bed. 



These pictures were taken before fingers got buzzed by drones! 


Night time stories.
  



Last hugs before bed
  

  

Sleepy fellas. 
 

Sunday morning, we were up bright and early to head on home to SC! Thanks for a great visit, PopPop and Grammy! 


No comments:

Post a Comment