Thursday, August 29, 2019

Atlanta/Father's Day Weekend: Day 1

Father's Day weekend was a fun one! 
Before we left town, Mason finished up VBS so Maddox had a few more hours of only child time.:)

Coolest kid! 

We picked up Mason and Matt got off early and we headed to Atlanta! Maddox napped thankfully! 

Mason could not stay quiet. 😂

He was wearing GiGi's ears out! 

Still sleeping though so 🎉🎉🎉

We made a few stops before getting to our hotel. When we got there, we were thrilled! We'd been gifted a night at the runway hotel by Matt's parents and we got to use it that weekend. We were literally on the runway. It was so much fun! 







After watching planes for a while and a quick dinner, we headed down to the pool to play! 

They had an indoor pool and an outdoor pool. Both of which were freezing. 

This was right before I pushed Matt in. (At least I think I did. It's been so long that I'm not sure. But it's definitely something I would do. 😂)




You can't tell me that's not a cool view from the pool area! 





Maddox requested GiGi's seat and then asked her to cover him up. 😂😂😂



  


Sweetness...








He was quite spoiled to the hotel life. 

This one, too. 


I thought the night time views were the best. 







If you ever get the opportunity to stay at a hotel on a runway, I highly recommend it. This was mine and Matt's second time (first on our honeymoon in Portland, OR) and the boys first time. 


No comments:

Post a Comment