Saturday, August 24, 2019

The Morgan's Movements 2019 {Week 21}

Well, the last time I blogged with the exception of book reviews was nearly 3 months ago. This summer was fairly fast paced with much going on and the task of catching up on blogging has seemed daunting! But here I am giving it a go! 

These pictures are from late May so we will call it a throwback. 😂
A morning spent at the children's museum is always a good idea. Our membership expired in July and we weren't sure when we would get to renew so we made every effort to get there! 

Working on the marble run...
  

  

 

We got these plus plus block dupes at Target for Christmas and pulled them out one afternoon to play. Mason and I had a fun time together! 
  

Someone was sleepy...


We went with friends to Costco to order a cake for Maddox's birthday. These two are so cute! 

Waiting for some pizza. 


This kid...he suctioned the rubber duck to his ear. 
  

Snuggles. 

We got to spend some time with Anna and we went to Hatcher Garden. There was so much good stuff to be seen and we had the best time exploring. 
  



  

  


Target is everyone's happy place. 

Please note: Matt was in desperate need of a haircut! But the snuggles were GOOD! 

The library said we had some overdue books and I told them we didn't. Then I found them. 😑

The last session of homeschool PE was a family event and while I had planned to participate, Maddox was glued to my hip so I hung with him while Matt participated with Mason. 






  

Maddox eventually loosened up and played some as well. 
  

Right after this, the boys and I loaded up to head toward Louisiana by way of Birmingham. 



No comments:

Post a Comment