Friday, August 30, 2019

If You Give a Kid a Pancake

Back in late June, Hub City Kids and a local restaurant, The Farmer's Table, hosted an event for kids called If You Give a Kid a Pancake and I took the boys and Anna. I had gotten 3 tickets thinking I needed one for myself and when I didn't, it was a great opportunity to bring our favorite 5 year old girl. :) 
It was SUPER cute! They read the story, had some coloring sheets and such, a few games and they kids got to mix and make their own pancakes!  








  




The catch was that my boys were in one group and Anna was in another so I was a bit stretched but the kids rallied well and understood my need to be in another place. 

They had the items measured out and told them when to mix in each item. 
  


  

  






All done! 
  



While we waited for my food, Anna and Mason played tic tac toe. Love these games that I got from Target a while back. 
  

After we ate, we roamed around a bit and met Kris and Em. 



  

  

It was a great little morning. 


No comments:

Post a Comment