Friday, August 30, 2019

Montgomery Visit Part 1 {June 2019}

In late June, we headed down to Montgomery for a week stay with Matt's parents. We were supposed to leave at some point on a Friday and last minute, we decided to leave Thursday night. It was a wild hair and it worked out great. There was no traffic and the boys slept for about 3 hours of the trip. Proof below. 

  


We woke up at their house Friday morning and we were ready to go! 
Matt helped his Dad with some projects while we were there and his Mom and I knocked out some projects as well. This game cabinet was one of them. 

Matt's parents have all of Matt and his siblings' old toys and my boys LOVE to play with them. Seriously, they don't even need us present because they can play all day! 
  

  


Well, I guess sometimes they want to hang out with us. 😉

PopPop snuggles. 

Swimming was definitely a highlight of the trip and these boys did plenty of it! 


We also did lots of 

We played games. As evidenced by the games above, there are LOTS of games at PopPop and Grammy's house! 


When we left the house, Matt and I had to sit in the back. It was like a date. 

Storytime! 

WORN OUT! 


The next morning I got some snuggles with this sweet boy. 



Daddy went for donuts and that made us HAPPY! 




My hard worker! 

While Matt and Mr. Rob walked outside, Mrs. Claire and I worked inside. 

And after work, there was plenty of more swimming. Seriously, if it wasn't raining, these boys were either in the pool or wanted to be in the pool. 

A little quiet iPad time. 
  


Focused! 
 

Yeah, Mason definitely liked that chair! 


That Saturday night, I had dinner with my sweet friends and it was the BEST time! 

Another night, another worn out Morgan boy! 




No comments:

Post a Comment