Tuesday, September 10, 2019

35th Birthday!

A couple of weeks ago, I had a big birthday and I turned 35! Seems kind of crazy but it's real life so I'm embracing it! 
That morning started like any other weekday  morning...school! 

Matt ended up working that day because he had to be off the week before for my CEU course. 
All throughout the day I received some texts and calls and it made the day all the sweeter. This is just a few of them. 
  

  

   

  

SNUGGLES!! 





For school, Mason finished this book! It was a huge accomplishment for both of us!!
He was VERY excited!
   

  

We headed out for some time together and we made a stop by Home Depot to see their Halloween decorations! This is one of our favorite fall activities! 
  

  

Then these two took me to breakfast. Yay for a coupon. ๐Ÿ˜‰๐ŸŽ‰

Next stop...TARGET #duh

That afternoon, I got a great nap and then my guys had some treats for me! 

  

I got a great new purse! 
  

Mason picked out some bath bombs for me. He was SO proud! 

a few new shirts...
  

and new PJs 
  

  

Maddox wanted to get me a piรฑata and because his Dad is awesome,  he made that happen! 
  

I saved all of my birthday cards for that day so I got to open all of them and the boys loved the ones they gave me. 
  

  


and my big gift was this awesome tv/reading pillow. I have been wanting one and my guys delivered! It's AWESOME! 

35! 


After that we settled in with snacks to watch The Wizard of Oz. It was perfection! 



After our movie snuggles, we headed to Airport park. The guys played and I walked/ran 2 miles! 

We ended the day with more sweet stuff. ๐Ÿ˜‰


It was a GOOD birthday! 



No comments:

Post a Comment